The CUBEx IS Methane shut-down and machine condition monitoring system has been independently SIL2 certified. This suite of Intrinsically Safe modular products also includes an IS PLC that allows for construction of complex systems including automation control, data logging, and power supplies.
This range includes the following IS products for use in Group 1 and Zone 0 hazardous environments without the need for flameproof enclosures and can be used in conjunction with Nautitech® Spitfire® modems, as well as Thermal and HD Cameras.
- SIL2 certified Methane shut-down and machine condition monitoring system
- Power Supply Modules (PSM)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Intelligent sensors (including methanometers)
- Solenoid controllers
- Piezo pneumatic valves
- Quick Connect cabling systems
The CUBEx Intrinsically Safe modular products deliver outstanding advantages to the industry by providing a system that doesn’t require additional enclosures for use in hazardous environments underground. Over time, the IS solutions represent significant cost savings due to a reduction in inspections, maintenance, and machinery down time.