The Methane Master shut-down and start-up system is customisable to suit the specific needs of an underground site and is the most widely used methane system in Australian coal mines. Applications include safe start-up or shut-down on mobile plant such as diesel powered vehicles and other mining machinery.
Out latest enhancements include:
- Rapid Sense sensor with a built-in heater certified under IECEx ITA 13.0021X-2 which eliminates condensation from the sensor, allowing the system to be subjected to rapid (shock) changes in temperature and humidity with no effect on the stability or accuracy of readings
- Sintered filter kit increases ingress protection and improves response time
- Software updates allow for manual adjustment of display brightness and the convenience of automated time and telemetry response testing for compliance to AS/NZS 2290.3.2018 requirements
Standard components include an IS sensor head and interface board with sintered filter kit for increased ingress protection and a snout that allows for quick removal of sensor head for calibration. Working hand in hand with the HawkEye Display, the Methane Master provides clear graphics and mission critical data at a glance.
Customisable components allow you to choose your enclosure, batteries and power supplies to suit.
Build your system with a range of sensor options including CAN gauges, switches, temperature and pressure sensors, injectors, and floats.
Features of the Nautitech® Methane Master include:
- Manual and automated time response and telemetry testing to AS2290.3.2018 standards
- Critical information at a glance
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) sensor
- Shock resistant to temperature and humidity
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Robust ingress protection
- Infrared sensing technology
- Fast warm-up times
- Not susceptible to “poisoning”