The CUBEX suite of Intrinsically Safe modular products deliver outstanding advantages to the industry by providing a system that doesn’t require additional enclosures for use in hazardous environments underground. Over time, the IS solutions represent significant cost savings due to a reduction in inspections, maintenance, and machinery down time.
CUBEx IS Lights are safe for use in Group I and Zone 0 hazardous environments underground. A robust safety plan for NO-GO Zones could include triggered lights to designate safe access or hazardous situations while machinery is in operation.
CUBEx IS Lights offer the following benefits:
- Flexible use as reverse tail, headlights, indicators, hazard, work area or spotlight
- Independent light banks allow flexibility such as independent and anti-phase strobing, individual on/off control, and high/low Beam
- Multiple colours, intensity and beam angle options available
- Robust stainless steel IP 65 chassis
- Can be powered intrinsically using the Nautitech® PSM
Typical applications include Longwall, BSL, continuous miner, shuttle car, diesel machines, and other mobile machinery.