The award winning Nautitech® Thermal Camera is not affected by environmental factors underground as it uses radiation from the far infrared region of the spectrum. The camera displays workers, cables, machinery or other heat sources, allowing critical decision making in Group I and Zone 0 hazardous areas where human life or equipment may be at risk.
Operational benefits of the Nautitech® ExTREMECAM thermal camera include:
- Situational awareness in darkened locations
- Monitoring heat sources such as belt rollers and cables
- Reversing machinery in unlit locations
- Analysing stock piles or transfer points
- Marker band identification during cutting cycle
- Personnel detection
- Increased driver visibility in low seams
Thermal cameras are invaluable for general monitoring of industrial equipment and are especially crucial when the area being monitored is concealed by environmental factors underground. Ideal for mobile or stationary applications such as Longwall, Development, mobile machinery, belt conveyors and other heavy industrial use.