Nautitech®’s Methane Master, the leading shutdown and start up system in Australia, has undergone some changes to add enhanced functionality and to address the new requirements for measuring response time and telemetry of gas detecting and monitoring equipment. Here is what’s new with Methane Master:
- The base of the Rapid Sense now incorporates a built-in heater certified under IECEx ITA 13.0021X-2. This improvement eliminates condensation from the sensor allowing the system to be subjected to rapid (shock) changes in temperature and humidity with no effect on the stability or accuracy of readings.
- Sintered Filter Kit replaces existing mesh filter increasing ingress protection and improving response time.
- Software updates include
- The convenience of automated time and telemetry response testing for compliance to the new requirements of AS/NZS 2290.3.2018
- Display of software versions for quick user reference
- Ability to manually adjust display brightness
For additional information or to place an order:
please call us on (02) 9899 6857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org