Nautitech® is constantly working to keep in step with new technology and as the mining industry moves more and more towards automation, we’ve refined our 7.2V IS Battery. With enhanced operational functionality and resilience, clear labelling, and simplified wiring, now is the time to upgrade.
Features of the Nautitech® 7.2V Battery (Version 3) include:
- Integrated Real Time Clock (RTC) for time stamped event data logging to assist with automation and asset monitoring
- Designed to supply up to 6 Amps to components in the FLP enclosures, while also charging the battery
- Integrated input power transient protection device for harsh electrical environments
- High 90V Um rating on input power terminals
- Optional chassis earthing through internal galvanic isolation
- Electronically protected heater element connection enhances sensor accuracy
- Clearly differentiated IS (Green) and non-IS (Black) functional interconnects
- Operating conditions -20°C to +60°C
Our latest revision of the battery is fully backwards compatible with previous revisions and provided with instructions for easy installations.
To learn more about Nautitech® products, call us on (02) 9899 6857, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.nautitech.com.au