The CUBEX suite of Intrinsically Safe modular products deliver outstanding advantages to the industry by providing a system that doesn’t require additional enclosures for use in hazardous environments underground. Over time, the I.S solutions represent significant cost savings due to a reduction in inspections, maintenance, and machinery down time. The I.S. Lights range offers both work area lighting and vehicle lights for use in Group I and Zone 0 hazardous environments underground.
The range offers the following benefits:
- Can be powered intrinsically using the Nautitech PSM
- Flexible use as headlights, indicators, hazard or standalone light (when paired with Nautitech I.S PSM)
- Independent light banks allow flexibility such as Independent and Anti-phase strobing, Individual On/Off control, and High/Low Beam
- Multiple colours, flashing, intensity and beam angle options
- Compact, light, SS65 robust enclosure